8.03.2006

Should Jews Forgive Mel Gibson?

No.
No.
Ummm, maybe..NO!

Why should we? If he was a ten year old child, I would. If he had never met a Jewish person, I would. But he works in Hollywood, is surrounded by Jews, is a grown man, and is afforded anything that money can buy. This includes education, the ability to travel, research, and access to meet almost anyone he wants.

He made the choice to be an anti-semetic asshole. So Rabbis, stop inviting him to speak at the high holidays, it's insulting. Heads of Jewish organizations, stop asking the community to forgive him. Let him show progress, show change, then lets talk.

Because I am sick and tired of this PR bullshit that tells us that people's opinion changed overnight after receiving bad press. What, he hated Jews yesterday but after finding out he had just horribly damaged his career and public image he remembered how much he enjoys a good game of dreidel?

So one overpaid windbag asshole historically retarded washed up actor doesn't like Jews? Okay. I can live with that. But you are not geting my ten bucks anymore, and I hope no Jews in high positions ever give you another job. Why should people forgive you? One of the problems with society is that people want forgiveness but aren't willing to work for it other then issuing a statement. So I'll put the same amount of effort into this as you did. Here's my statement...Fuck you you anti-semetic asshole. Jews are not the cause of war around the world, ignorant people who only see their own point of view are. People who believe so fanatically in their own religion that other religions are evil in their eyes are. Sound like anyone you know, Mel? If not, grab a mirror and look at your ignorant, drunk driving, biggoted mug in the mirror. Change first, then we'll talk forgiveness.
Scot

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree completely. not just jews, no one should hire him again. when you're drunk you don't say things you don't mean. you say things you always want to say, but are usually too sober to.

scot richardson said...

very true. When you're drunk you tell girls that you've always loved them and crap like that...well unless your a closeted anti-semite in which case you tell people you hate jews.

BLEU 12 said...

I like your blog...going to start linking if you dont mind. Mel should go down. Everyone was waiting for this day anyways. Jew statement was perfect for the meldown. Love the blog keep it going. I will be back to read up more.

THE STU

scot richardson said...

please, link away. I just started and am looking for any and all help in getting this blog out there. also any feedback on what people want me to write. Feel free to hit me up at scotrichardson@hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, fuck that guy. I have no idea why leaders are forgiving him. I mean there's enough jew hating out there. I was watching TV the other day and braveheart was on, i kinda wanted to watch but i thought... umm fuck this guy...

Anonymous said...

Of course you won't forgive. You all won't be satisfied until all of hollywood and corporate america is controlled by Jews